I can’t stress enough about how important water is. Water is about 60% of your body. You need water to release everyday toxins that we eat, breath each day. It’s recommended that we drink 64oz a day or half your body weight in ounces. Example: If you weight 150lbs then you should drink 75oz of water.
Some benefits of drinking water:
- Your kidney’s need water to do it’s job. We don’t want kidney stones.
- Can produce healthy cells and digestive system which can reduce cancer risks.
- It should also be noted that water is the most important part of keeping our body temperature stable especially during exercise.
- Research shows that drinking water about 20 minutes before meals reduces the amount of calories a person eats.
- Can improve your skin. If you have acne you should put down the sugary drinks.
- Can improve your mood – Its so easy to avoid this by staying hydrated.
Another good benefit I have started to do is adding lemon, cucumber or mint in my water. I find that this also does a self cleaning by releasing toxins. Plus you get vitamin C from the lemon which is needed daily to keep your immune system regular.