I can’t begin to tell you how I love herbal teas. They have great benefits to your overall health and weight loss. As I take a sip of my Detox tea right now. Let me just give you some benefits of the teas that I have in my cabinet.
- Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally
- Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer.
- Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol.
- Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis
- Green tea can help lower cholesterol level
- Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure
- Cleanses your liver and kidneys from toxins which include caffeine, alcohol, smoke and food additives.
- Prevents heart diease
- Lower blood sugar levels and high blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss
- Burns fat and boost your metabolism
- Helps block fat
- Keeps your breath in tact
- Powerful antioxidants that stop plaque from clinging to your teeth.
- Black tea also helps stop belly fat before it starts
- May also help to prevent diabetes.
These are just some of the teas I drink daily. Typically before and after a meal. I drink all my teas straight with no sweetner. You could add a sweetner but it could also negate the benefits of the tea so be careful on how much sugar you add.